I love to make things, whether it be driving impactful creative work, building out capabilities, departments or processes or helping companies diversify and grow. I have a thirst for storytelling as well as building high performing multi-disciplinary teams and talent. I’m passionate about DEI and sustainability and creating an energized, connected and inclusive culture wherever I am.
Brands & Clients:
From tech to gaming to automotive, CPG and everything in between, I’ve led work and teams within Uber and for Playstation, Netflix, Nest, Supercell, Little Caesars, GE, Adobe, Nintendo, Doritos, Kayak, Chevrolet, Comcast, Specialized, Dish Network, Newell Rubbermaid, Haagen Dazs, Ace Hardware, Emerald Nuts, Hyundai, HP and more.
I’ve been fortunate enough to receive acknowledgements from Cannes Lions, D&AD, AICP, Clios, New York Festivals, One Show, FITC, Creative Review, FWA, London International Awards, Webby’s, Art Director’s Club, Future Marketing Awards, HOW Interactive and Flash Forward.
Full list of acknowledgements here.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director / Global Director of Creative Production & Operations
(July 2016 – December 2022)
• Defined the vision, engagement models and all processes for the Creative Production & Operations team to deliver world class creative globally.
• Built and managed a stellar team of high-performing Producers, Business Affairs Managers, Studio (Editorial, Photo and Motion Design) and Operations Managers. Responsible for a 30 person full scale, end to end Production and Operations team.
• Authored and implemented global production guidelines for agencies and production companies to follow.
• Established and spearheaded DEI and Sustainability pledges, creating long term partnerships with Free The Work and Invoke Insights teams to hold ourselves and our partners accountable to our DEI goals.
• Program Managed and Produced everything from relaunching the Rider app in 52 countries to Uber’s IPO, the Uber Eats Super Bowl, countless product launches and brand partnerships, multi-phase Vaccines Social Impact campaigns, a number of successful campaigns featuring Spike Lee and everything in between.
• Worked side by side with all creative agencies across Mobility and Delivery to create successive best in class integrated creative campaigns. Consistently praised for exhibiting a strong agency management skillset.
• Key strategic partner to Global ECD and member of Creative Org leadership team. Partnered closely with the Global ECD on organizational strategy regularly identifying gaps and opportunities across the team. Drove strategic headcount upselling, approvals and implementation.
• Partnered closely on all Marketing Operations process guidelines and implementation across intake, prioritization, resourcing, budgeting and overall integrated marketing process. Responsible for staffing, scheduling, working models and ultimate success of all projects.
• An accountable, results-driven player and a coach; a tenured, reliable leader – often praised for consistently strong leadership, management, communication and negotiation skills.
Head of Integrated Production & Technology
BBH New York
(May 2014 – July 2016)
• Managed all resources and development of the integrated production department across all disciplines (Content, Digital, Art Buying, Print Production, Business Affairs, Branded Content Studio) in the NY office.
• Drove and streamlined all production processes, workflows and documentation across all agency clients.
• Responsible for risk management and oversight of all production jobs throughout the agency.
• Focused on forging strategic partnerships and driving organic growth with current clients as well as assisting on new business pitches whenever possible.
• Core member of Global leadership team focused on driving best practices for global production and operations efforts and and sharing great talent across offices when possible.
• Core part of M&A team. Responsible for identification, outreach, and long-term integration of acquisitions.
• Core member of agency leadership team. Client-facing problem solver.
• Co-founder of Culture Vultures, an agency-led maker initiative purposed to hack culture to create fame.
• Founder of BBH Works, an external communications platform highlighting agency maker experiments, thought leadership pieces and Culture Vulture projects across the agency.
Head of Integrated Production
Barton F. Graf
(December 2012 – May 2014)
• Responsible for oversight, management and career development of all integrated production personnel (Production, Business Affairs, Creative Technology and Digital Studio).
• Responsible for risk management and oversight of all production projects across all mediums (Digital, Social, TV, Radio, Print/OOH).
• Recruited and hired of team members across Integrated Production, Creative Technology and Project Management disciplines.
• Established and refined all production documentation and processes (RFP, SOW, Estimates, Issue Trackers, Completion Reports, etc).
• Created “Barton Productions”, the agency’s first production profit center, as well as the Creative Technology Group. Both were purposed to evolve the agency’s thinking and focus into a culture of “makers”.
• Authored all internal agency workflow, timelines and the overall process through which work gets out the door.
• Consistent collaborator with partners on fast-paced new business pitches, staffing projections and agency retainer contracts.
Director of Digital Production
Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
(August 2004 – December 2012)
• Responsible for the day-to-day management, mentoring, career development and fiscal planning of a large scale, 60+ person multi-disciplinary digital production team across two offices (San Francisco, CA and Detroit, MI).
• Process document and vendor contract author and collaborator; documenting all agency-wide digital production documents (RFP, SOW, estimates, schedule templates, issue trackers, multiple training and workflow documents).
• Assisted with the creation and ongoing development of a robust agency-wide project management workflow and digital asset management system (DAM).
• Regular GSP “ED” teacher responsible for spreading digital knowledge and fluency internally and externally by authoring and teaching a Digital Production “101” series.
Consistent contributor to fast-paced new business pitches and ongoing management training program.
Copywriter / Web Developer
The Music Link
(June 2002 – August 2004)
• Solely responsible for creating, scheduling and broadcasting all company and product PR, as well as, creative content for print magazines and monthly sales flyers, weekly e-flyers, annual product catalogs, and counter catalogs.
• Organized and scheduled industry product reviews, spearheaded and developed all artist relations and product endorsements.
• Updated and maintained all new product info via company website, managed and maintained entire mailing database of clients
Marketing Associate/Business Development Associate
(January 1999 – May 2002)
• Instrumental in identifying and building a professional relationship with over 130 unofficial music fan sites for acquisition.
• Grew registered user base from 750k to 2.5 million active users.
• Responsible for promoting and distributing website content to new clients on a daily basis, maintained a very successful daily online discussion forum for our clients, hired and managed a team of 5 employees that helped to maintain our network and field any problems with our sites or clients.
Head of Promotions / Columnist
Ink Blot Magazine
(June 1998 – January 1999)
• Organized and spearheaded weekly promotions and contests for our vast user base.
• Responsible for identifying and implementing new strategies for our direct marketing systems.
• Built and published hundreds of web pages of music reviews and specific artist related features, wrote and published “Cream of the Crop”, a new music review column in our popular biweekly magazine.